Are you living on rent somewhere? Are you planning to vacate the residential property you are living in? This is where the end of tenancy cleaning comes into play. You have to clean the property and restore its personality back to normal before vacating it. It is indeed very important that you clean the residential property you are planning to vacate. If you don’t, you have high chances of losing your security deposit.
It is Seriously not Easy!
Carrying out a successful end of tenancy cleaning task is not a child’s play. It requires significant, investment of time and finesse. For a novice, it can be like a horror dream come true. And this is the last thing you would like when leaving a rented residential property.
Most of the tenants prefer to carry out end of the tenancy cleaning task on their own, thinking they are good enough. Some of them fail miserably in this process just for saving some amount of money.
What’s the Best Advice?
Again, quality end of tenancy cleaning is a demanding task. It takes time and a lot of expertise. In simple words, take a leave from your workplace to have a lot of time to carry out the end of tenancy cleaning task. Otherwise, hiring end of tenancy cleaning professionals is not a bad idea. However, if you are still not willing to shell out some money for hiring professional cleaners then trying some cleaning hacks provided here should make your life easier. Believe it or not, using end of tenancy cleaning hacks listed here, you will breathe easy.
Let’s get started with some easy kitchen cleaning hacks to make end of tenancy cleaning easier for you.
Easy Kitchen Cleaning Hacks:
The kitchen is one of the most important places of every property you live in. A dirty kitchen is not less than a hell unleashed. A dirty kitchen can make end of tenancy cleaning task a real headache. Therefore, some kitchen cleaning hacks mentioned below are very useful to turn end of tenancy cleaning into a cakewalk:
- Put your stove burners in bags of plastic for a full night with ¼ cup of ammonia and clean them. Professional cleaners advise you to wear gloves. This should be done in some perfectly ventilated area.
- Sanitizing your garbage can for the perfect property cleaning is also a good idea. Just freeze a couple of lemon slices and vinegar in a tray of ice-cubes. Now you should drop at-least 3-4 cubes in your garbage can carefully.
- Consider the idea of unclogging your kitchen’s drain once or twice in a blue moon using boiled water. You should downpour this boiled water in your kitchen’s clogged drains.
- Buff all of the stainless steel kitchen appliances with flour using a fully dampened cloth. This should help you clean stainless steel kitchen appliances with ease.
- Take one cup of water and some pieces of chopped lemon. Heat both of the things for about 5 to 6 minutes in microwave. Finally, let cool and wipe the inside for a perfectly clean microwave.
- Cleaning boiler pan or oven racks is very difficult while cleaning a kitchen. Scrubbing with salt should solve the purpose.
- Difficult dishwater stains are the real headache while cleaning a kitchen. It is a time consuming and a demanding task. In simple words, removing dishwater stains takes a lot of effort. Professional cleaners in Sheffield advise you to pour in some lemon drink-mix powder and run an empty cycle. This is a very useful cleaning trick to help you eliminate difficult dishwater stains.
- Sprinkling cornstarch on damp sponge and rubbing it on stains helps knockout kitchen wall grease stains very easily during end of tenancy cleaning drive.
Simple Bathroom Cleaning Hacks
The bathroom is also one of the most important places of every property you reside in. New tenants don’t like to pay for a dirty bathroom. This is why you should clean before vacating the property otherwise you are inviting security deposit feuds with your landlords. A dirty bathroom is like watching a horror show. It is never easy to clean a dirty bathroom. This is why home cleaners advise you to make use of some of the following simple bathroom cleaning hacks that make end of tenancy cleaning easier for you:
- Toilet bowls are the dirtiest part of any bathroom. They can be very difficult to clean. Therefore, you should sprinkle some amount of baking soda inside toilet bowls at night and swish and flush in the morning.
- Soaking a towel in vinegar helps remove lime or calcium on faucets. Just wrap a towel around faucets and put cling wrap on the outside. Finally, leave it for a full night. This simple cleaning trick should help you a lot.
- ½ cup of vinegar, 1 cup of water and 5-6 drops of dishwashing illiquid and effective scrubbing using a sponge or brush helps remove bathroom soap scum during end of the tenancy cleaning.
Cleaning Hacks for a Sparkling laundry:
Any laundry room that never seems to get empty will always add to your end of tenancy cleaning drive. Laundry cleaning to perfection can pose a huge challenge for you. This is why following tips are dedicated to make laundry cleaning easy for you.
- Experienced domestic cleaning professionals advise you to pour in a cup of white vinegar to clean your washer. And don’t forget to run a hot-water cycle.
- Cleaning in and under the dryer’s lint filter using a vacuum’s wand attachment.
- A cup of baking soda and just 2 drops of essential oil in an old sock helps eliminate smells from laundry rooms. Domestic cleaning professionals advise you to hang the formula where odor is the worst.
Now start using all these cleaning hacks immediately. These end of tenancy cleaning hacks can easily save a lot of hours for you. If you cannot do it at your own, hire a professional end of tenancy cleaner to do the job to perfection for you.